WWC Global is seeking a part-time, entry-level Accounting Assistant with a strong attention to detail. You will be part of a collaborative team in a flexible work environment, applying principles of accounting and assisting the Accounting Team in day-to-day functions.
- Accounts Payable Duties
- Setup and maintain vendor accounts
- Receive, review and process vendor, consultant and subcontractor invoices
- Respond to vendor payment inquiries and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Review and process expense reports for headquarters
- Review travel expenses and ensure FAR, JTR/FTR compliance for allowability
- Accounts Receivable Duties
- Record and post daily payments to customer records
- Ensure that invoices are prepared and submitted timely
- Prepare and distribute cash reports to management as needed
- Run and monitor accounts receivable aging and escalate billing issues as needed
- General Accounting Duties
- Assist in preparation and posting of month end entries
- Prepare month end reconciliations, research and resolve discrepancies on key balance sheet accounts including but limited to Fixed Asset, Prepaid and Cash Accounts
- Assist during month end close process
- BS Degree in Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to pass a federal background investigation.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in Jamis Prime ERP.
- Strong work ethic with a defined sense of urgency.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Experience with government contract accounting and payments.Title: Accounting Assistant
Location: United States
Classifications: Remote Part-Time