eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
eXp Realty is looking for an Administrative Support Coordinator to support the Ohio Brokerage Operations team. They will be responsible for supporting the Designated Managing Broker and Managing Brokers in the successful administration of eXp Realty brokerage operations.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure eXp maintains good standing. Coordinate the joining of new MLSs as needed.
- Approve all new agent applications that are not auto-vetted/set up mentorships as needed.
- Approve/Sign all transfer documentation for agents.
- Works closely with Agent Experience for Broker questions.
- Provides support to the Designated Managing Broker and Managing Broker Team
- Assist with Agent and State Trello Boards Manages Agent Approval
- Manages Agent Invitation Acceptance
- Coordinate with Broker Primary Board to maintain Agent compliance
- Manage State Calendar
- Assists with management of Local Board Associations
- Assists Broker with generating and distributing communications to Agents
- Administrator of State social media groups
- Liaison to:
- MLS Boards
- Non-eXp Brokerages
- Special Projects as directed by Brokerage Operations
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- BA/BS in business administration or related field preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 2+ years of experience in administration and/operations
- Experience in the real estate industry strongly preferred
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Suite
eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply for this Job