KLA Group Inc., a sales and marketing agency, is looking for a contract writer to work on B2B marketing projects for small- to mid-sized computer technology services providers.
You’ll frequently write blog posts, social media posts, emails and sales call guides that position our clients as industry experts and thought leaders. On an as-needed basis, you also may be asked to work on ebooks, landing pages, web content, sales flyers, etc.
This is a remote, contract position. You must have a reliable internet connection and a computer. An IT background is not required, but you must be able to grasp technical concepts and write authoritatively on the topics provided.
You may be asked to write about:
- Cloud services
- Unified communications
- Business technology strategies
- Compellingly present information to target audience based on provided topics and resources
- Write authoritative content for clients who are thought leaders and industry experts in the technology industry
- Meet deadlines
- Reply to emails in a timely manner
- Receive constructive feedback and make necessary revisions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1-2 years professional writing experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently with little oversight in a remote environment
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Story Brand experience a plus