Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Requisition ID: 159666
- Job Category: Work at Home Agents
- Location: United States-Virtual-Virtual-Work at Home
Alorica-at-Home has an exciting opportunity for agents to take calls for small businesses that are currently crashing due to Covid-19 and give them the information on where to go etc.
- This is a one day training and is SELF-Paced training
- $13.00/hr for training and call taking
- Looking for agents to work 30-40 hours a week on a set schedule
- Scripted Environment
- Hours of Operation:24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Landline or VOIP through a major internet provider required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Alorica-at-Home Agents are responsible for receiving and processing various incoming phone calls for numerous clients in accordance with policies, procedures, quality standards, and federal laws and regulations. Additional responsibilities pertaining to call and sales function are (but are not limited to):
- Receive and process incoming phone calls for clients, which includes obtaining, entering, and verifying customer information (e.g. names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc.), answering questions, resolving issues, providing customer service, adhering to scripts, and attempting to make up-sells.
- Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations.
- Successfully complete initial on-the-job training, as well as any new product or on-going training.
Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications: high school or GED required, minimum one year customer service or sales experience required; must be 18 years or older; based on project candidate may be required to meet additional experience/skill requirements; must work a minimum of 20 hours per week; basic computer skills required to include navigation between application and internet sites; ability to pass required background checks; based on project, ability to pass required drug screening; based on project, candidate must score acceptably on job related testing assessments; ability to clearly communicate using a clear, distinct voice; and bilingual in English and Spanish (or other language as defined) may be required for certain projects.
The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Consequently, Alorica At Home Agents may be asked to perform other duties as required. Also note, that reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions outlined above.
EEO/AAP Employer-Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected VeteransApply for this Job