The ideal candidate will have been part of a product team and understands advanced product principles and techniques.
We are looking for a freelance writer to help us craft relevant and insightful product-related content. The ideal candidate will have been part of a product team and understands advanced product principles and techniques. We are looking for a writer who can take on complex product-related topics and can write in-depth blog articles, twitter threads and other marketing materials.
YOU'LL WORK ON
Our audiences are product managers and product owners. Our content aims to explore the best in product strategy and vision, product development frameworks, customer research, and other product topics.
More specifically you'll work on:
- In-depth Blog posts
- Twitter Threads
- Passion or strong interest for product management.
- Previously part of a product team is a big plus.
- You read and get inspired by people like Marty Cagan, Lenny Rachitsky, or Shreyas Doshi.
- Excellent or native writing skills in English.
- An impeccable sense of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Creative writing style and ability to generate excitement in a copy.
- Adaptable voice and tone (we have a style guide to help)
- The ability to breathe life and inject humour into technical topics.
- Article length: from 2000 to 4,000+ words
- Compensation: We strongly prefer to work on a per-piece payment basis for budget forecasting reasons, rather than hourly or per word (price will match candidate profile).
- Duration: We're looking for long term collaboration.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the application form => LINK
- Your LinkedIn URL
- A response (less than ~300 words) to this prompt: “The Most Important Skill For Product Managers in 2021 Is…”
- 5 titles for content you think our audience would find really interesting. For each, include a sentence or two summarising why you chose those topics or why you’d want to cover them.
Come Work with Us!Apply for this Job