Hero was founded as the world’s most people-focused healthcare company, investing the time and effort required to create truly frictionless solutions to the hardest, most pervasive problems in healthcare. We’re starting with the largest universal yet avoidable cost to the US healthcare system: medication management.
In 2018 we introduced a groundbreaking hardware device that automatically manages, sorts, and dispenses an individual's entire pill regimen, and it transformed how people manage their health. Combined with app-based notifications, and our direct-to-door prescription fulfillment service, Hero has driven medication adherence to levels never before achieved in healthcare.
Hero is searching for a Business Operations Associate to help manage and drive cross-departmental projects across the firm. This role will report to our Director of Finance and Business Operations.
· Coordinate with various departments and design strategies to steer large, cross-functional projects.
· Collaborate with all internal and external teams to troubleshoot on all client issues and game-plan strategic responses.
· Analyze and develop key data insights to measure project success and operational efficiency
· Support business development efforts through designing proposals and presentations to potential enterprise customers
· 2+ years of proven experience in a consulting or operations role
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills, self-starter with enthusiasm and energy
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions
· Experience developing executive presentations and memos with advanced level MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
· Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Bachelor's degree