Business Researcher at Inside.com: Help make our subscribers smarter.
You will read the most important news of the day, grok it, and then create deeper dives by analyzing the data, history, products, companies, services, and executives in and around those stories. Our paid subscribers are CEOs, founders, investors, and big company executives who are looking to efficiently understand the story behind the stories in mainstream news.
- You will work in a fast-paced startup that embraces Kaizen (the process of continually getting better).
- We’ll pay you $60,000 to work from home.
- If selected, we will pay you $500 to do two short assignments.
- Ability to quickly find & understand information online
- Ability to efficiently source, contact and interview experts
- Ability to read and understand financial documents
- Ability to think critically and write simply
- An understanding of mental models and the leading theories on thinking
- An insatiable appetite to learn more, think from first principles and question everything
You likely consume WaitBuyWhy, The Knowledge Project, SlateStarCodex, Daniel Kahneman, business bios, Sam Harris, Brain Pickings, Freakonomics, Tim Ferris, Grammar Girl, and similar fare.
Apply here: https://inside.breezy.hr/p/47305b7e6d12-business-researcher-remote-okApply for this Job