The Client Services Representative (Call Center) is responsible for providing information, service and assistance related to Pension and Health & Welfare plans in a contact center environment taking inbound calls and working on client request via a variety of channels. The position is responsible for special tasks and projects as assigned.
Open to this being a Telecommuter position
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Meet or exceed performance standards in both quality and efficiency.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability in judgment and handling angry/irate customers.
- Ability to expeditiously process quality transactions and provide follow-up as necessary.
- Ability to work as a team member and achieve team goals in a “client-focused” environment.
- Knowledge of organizational structures and functional responsibilities of an office.
- Experience with Pension and Health & Welfare benefits plans.
- Ability to explain complex information simply.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- AA or AS or a combination of education and experience.
- Two or more years’ experience in a contact center environment.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Please understand that, as a general policy, CPG does not sponsor visas.
EOE: Minorities/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation
If you are a CPG employee, please use your CPG email address when creating your profile to apply.Apply for this Job