Aura Health is on a mission to restore the world’s emotional health.
Aura, “Spotify of mindfulness”, is the world’s most loved application for emotional health & sleep serving over 4 million users. Aura brings together the world’s best coaches’ and therapists’ wisdom via audio tracks and provides a personalized self-care journey for each person. Aura’s meditations and coaching tracks start at just 3 minutes, and it continuously learns what resonates & works for you.
Aura’s vision is to provide the power of healing to anyone, anywhere, anytime by creating a digital ecosystem for emotional health. Aura Health is a mission-driven, San Francisco-based start-up backed by world-class investors such as Cowboy Ventures, Reach Capital, 1517 Fund, and UC Berkeley SkyDeck, and founders & executives of companies such as Spotify, Apple, Life360, Strava, Facebook, gifs.com, and Accenture. Aura is also the first chosen startup for Reforge Partners.
Aura is looking for mission-driven, creative, & experienced content creators. We are looking to contract with those who write and voice stories intended to help people to fall asleep and stories to help people relax.
At Aura, you will:
- Receive a royalty payment for every listen: Our top coaches generate life-changing recurring income, paid monthly.
- Grow a big community of followers: Over 5 million users will be able to find your content and follow you on Aura.
- Vastly increase your positive impact in the world.
- A strong understanding of what elements of a story help induce relaxation and sleep.
- Minimum 1 year of experience writing and recording stories for sleep.
Who you will work with
- You will work directly with our Content Strategist & Coach Manager to build your presence on Aura.
If you are passionate about helping others find peace in chaos and are ready for a life-changing experience as a key member at a high-growth startup, please reach out to us.
- Mission-driven vision for the world
- High ownership & leadership
- Mindfulness and empathy
- Teamwork & selflessness
- Impact & data-driven
- Deep, strategic thinking