Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to scale the care and support we provide to a wider customer base. We have big objectives! We’re looking into tripling our Customer Experience Team in the upcoming months. While we’re rapidly growing, we need team leaders who are passionate about supporting our customer care experts and empowering them to give the best customer support.
As a Customer Care Team Leader, you’ll be joining the Customer Experience Team and will be managing a team of Care Experts. You’ll also work alongside our other Team Leads. You will be reporting to Elif, our Head of Customer Experience.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, members of our team are located between France, Spain, USA, Germany, Greece…, so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading a “Care pod” composed of 5 Care Experts. You will ensure that the team achieves its goals and performs at the highest level.
- Training, guiding, and supporting your team from a managerial and technical stand-point. You will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and retaining our top talent.
- Delivering on the quarterly Objectives and Key Results defined by the Head of CX. You will monitor the results and help resolve any blockers to ensure that your team stays on track with the goals.
- Identifying with the help of your team, any improvements in our product, processes, or practices. You will take action to constantly improve the performance of your team.
For this Customer Care Team Leader – EMEA role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Strong experience in people management
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- Background in customer support / success / experience
- Fluency in English and French
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Eat well: You get a monthly stipend of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- Be reimbursed for transportation: Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the “Forfait mobilité durable”. Costs to come to the office are paid according to a package.
- Spend time together for special events: We host monthly after-works, activities on and off site, and team off-sites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates are available via Leeto.
- And of course, all the essentials: Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources…) is provided.