Join our growing remote team – we are looking for talented, passionate, and customer-centric people like you!
Our Level 2 Customer Support Associates are experts in all areas of customer support. They thrive in dynamic and flexible environments, take ownership of customer needs, and use their creative problem-solving abilities to go above and beyond customer expectations.
PartnerHero is a company that is changing the BPO industry. We build custom Customer Experience programs for some of Silicon Valley’s most exciting startups with associates all over the world (Brazil, Germany, Honduras, the Philippines, Romania, the USA, and more). Our global approach gives us unique operational advantages AND makes for amazing company culture. Click to read more about our Core Values.
- JOB TYPE: Full-time
- COMPENSATION: Competitive hourly rate dependent upon experience
- SCHEDULE: 40-hour workweek with 5-days a week and 8-hour shifts. Seeking applicants who are flexible to work mids and weekends. Please note your scheduling availability in your application for our hiring team.
- LOCATION: Remote – work from home!
What You Bring
- 2+ years of customer service experience: preferably supporting customers via phone, email, and chat
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences and an ability to use challenging situations as an opportunity to exceed customer expectations
- Value PartnerHero Values: Be Humble, Take Ownership, Embrace Growth, Manifest Trust, and Care for Others
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment – must be adaptable
- Metrics-driven and proven ability to handle a high volume of customer interactions
- Strong conflict resolution skills and even temperament in challenging situations
- Polished written and verbal communication (English)
- Ability to properly understand and convey tone via written communications
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Impeccable judgment – the ability to make fact-based decisions that support desired outcomes particularly in ambiguous situations
- Loads of empathy – you genuinely care!
- Proactive attitude and ability to work with limited supervision
- Value the importance of diversity. We are building a diverse team spread across the world. Every candidate should be excited about working with a diverse variety of colleagues
- Start-up or e-commerce experience preferred
- Respond to customer inbound calls, emails, and live chat with attentiveness; providing thoughtful answers to complex situations while minimizing the customer’s effort
- Meet or exceed service level expectations consistently
- Recommend preemptive support measures for the future
- Acquire valuable customer insights and share them with the rest of the team to improve the education and experience to create customers for life
- Stay current with product/platform changes and be able to educate customers on such changes
- Support the team by executing on initiatives and collaborating on projects
- Take initiative and identify areas of opportunity that you can contribute to help the team as it grows
- 10 days of Paid Time Off in your first year of employment
- Healthcare benefit options within the first 30-days of employment
- We are people, not numbers – Join a people-focused company where you can make an impact
- We are a diverse community of exceptional people and we can guarantee that you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while working with us
PartnerHero is an equal opportunity employer and upholds a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination or harassment of any kind. We are not simply committed to diversity – we celebrate it and foster it within the core ethos of our community. We know that diversity makes us stronger for our people, our partners, and the customers we support by being representative and inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives.
IMPORTANT: Our application process is in-depth because we only hire the very best and most dedicated candidates. Make sure you show us the best you’re capable of when you apply.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center here.Apply for this Job