Who We Are
Cobalt (cobalt.io) is a fast growing cybersecurity start-up headquartered in San Francisco. Cobalt is providing a Pentest as a Service platform which leverages the sharing economy to find global security talent to help secure companies and their users. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, and remote roles are characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
Come join us as we focus on growing our customer reference and customer marketing efforts. The right candidate is a creative mind who has a passion for storytelling, as well as nurturing customer champions. You will serve as the interlock between a variety of functions, including customer success, sales, and marketing.
In this role, you’d lead the planning and execution of reference programs and advocacy initiatives. You’ll be involved in things like asset tracking, content development, case study creation, video development, analyst relations, and support for media/PR efforts.
You’ll also spearhead customer marketing, supporting the Customer Success team through programs that drive loyalty and reduce churn. Sample initiatives include customer newsletters, webinar development, and identifying content gaps for customer campaigns.
What You Would Do
- Create well-written, compelling content such as case studies, video testimonials, blog posts and the like.
- Develop and drive a customer advocacy program that supports sales and marketing efforts and highlights the strength of the Cobalt brand.
- Coordinate the distribution of incentives and thank you gifts.
- Maintain a measurement, tracking and reporting process that includes an up-to-date database.
- Execute on customer advocacy initiatives like sourcing, asset management and tracking, etc.
- Collaborate with teams like sales, product, customer success, and other customer-facing functions to ensure alignment between groups.
- Assist with managing Customer Advisory Board.
- Identify effective strategies for embedding customer advocacy into cross-functional areas including marketing campaigns.
You Must Have
- 1-3 years of previous B2B marketing experience, ideally in customer marketing or customer reference/customer advocacy roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed; strong and passionate about follow-up, organization and collaboration
Why You Should Join Us
- Opportunity to join and grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry
- Competitive compensation & attractive equity plan
- Flexible paid time-off & travel policies
- Paid parental leave
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future (US only)
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits (US only)