Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
What You’ll Do
As the Director of Customer Success Management, you report to the VP of Customer Success, and you will develop and build the Customer Success Management team with world-class practitioners of CI/CD. The Customer Success Management team helps customers succeed with CloudBees through their growth initiatives, projects, and strategies. You will play a critical role in the delivery of unapologetic customer success experience to CloudBees’ customers and partners. If you are truly passionate about customer advocacy and have a proven track record to talk about, then apply for this opportunity to unequivocally help our customers and furthermore, directly impact CloudBees’ overall success and growth!
- Drive account growth outcomes
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle – define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Develop, Build, and Lead world-class Customer Success Management team
- Serve as a spokesperson and ambassador for CloudBees customer experience, representing the organization at the highest levels to prospective partners and customers
- Work closely with the Sales Organization to help them identify risk, up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities
What We Look For
- 7 – 10 years of management experience including at least three years heading a successful customer success organization in an enterprise software environment
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and DevOps from an adoption perspective.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the customer success role in successful cloud and enterprise environments
- Successful and inspired leadership of a management team
- Experience with account relationship and growth management of large strategic clients
- Experience successfully working with senior (Director/VP/C-level) executives
- Demonstrated ability to lead managers and successfully manage global, distributed teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies
- Possess a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated excellence in analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, delegation, planning & organization and judgment
- Flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to collaborate across organization and with external stakeholders
- Hold strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
What You’ll Get
Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
Endless Growth Opportunities
This is a remote opportunity that can be done from anywhere in North America
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity gender, racial, ethnic, and global are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businessesApply for this Job