Mattermost is the industry’s leading open-source enterprise-grade messaging platform. Customers including Intel, Samsung, Cigna, Social Security Administration, and Affirm use Mattermost to enable their teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere. Many of the world’s leading privacy-conscious enterprises like The US Department of Defense work better by connecting people, tools, and automation to increase developer collaboration using Mattermost. Our private cloud messaging platform offers secure, configurable, highly scalable messaging using web, mobile, and desktop applications and provides deep integrations with hundreds of SaaS and on-premises tools and applications.
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you'll learn more about working at Mattermost and apply!
We’re looking for a customer success director to own the customer lifecycle right after the initial sale and throughout the duration of the relationship. The customer success director will be responsible for the successful onboarding, adoption, and usage maturity of our midmarket and enterprise customers, building customer advocacy, and leading customer service & support for all customers.
- Lead customer success engineering to drive customer success outcomes (onboarding, adoption, and usage maturity).
- Lead the customer advocacy team to increase renewal rates and reduce customer churn.
- Lead customer service & support for our global customersInfluence customer lifetime value through product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Drive new business growth through customer relationships and public references.
- Drive the long-term strategy of the customer success organizationDefine and optimize the customer lifecycle starting with post-sales customer journeyInspire a customer success mindset to create a company-wide culture of customer success and a tight customer feedback loop.
- 5+ years of experience leading a customer success team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to navigate complex business challenges by aligning internal and external stakeholders on a common goal.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where you are prepared to initiate and thrive in change.
- 3+ years of leading and scaling top-performing teams in customer success for B2BA passion for creating onboarding excellence and a prior experience owning and managing the customer onboarding experience.
- Be the voice of the customer: measure the effectiveness of customer success by defining operational metrics, establishing tracking systems, and reporting to the company and the executive leadership team.
Mattermost is a remote-first company with staff living and working across the globe. We are currently hiring staff in these countries/regions:
Canada – Chile – Finland – Georgia – Germany – India – Mauritius – Philippines – Poland – South Africa – Turkey – Ukraine – United Kingdom – United States
We are constantly working towards adding more countries/regions to this list, but first we need to make sure we are compliant with local laws and regulations, which takes time.
Mattermost is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against staff or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!Apply for this Job