DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
The Director of Operations Manager for the Creative Services team at DocuSign will work closely with the team leadership to establish predictable processes that will govern project management, departmental operations, and interdepartmental communications. This position will focus on establishing standard operating procedures that energize & unite the team and dictate how projects are run and how the department operates within and outside of itself. This is a new role that will evolve with time, creating scalable, replicable processes and output. The ideal candidate needs to be a creative thinker, ready to tackle new problems and systems continually. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Creative Services.
- Oversee all team processes, including interdepartmental (content, design, video) and cross-functional with our stakeholders (engineering, product managers, marketers, etc.)
- Manage and measure bandwidth, forecasting, and resourcing of team time, effort, and energy in their tasks
- Create systems and process for intake, project progress, and delivery
- Continually measure and improve the efficiency of our practices by developing the right KPIs and system to track
- Manage a team of project managers and oversee their work within the team and with company stakeholders
- Create and manage a team calendar for all upcoming work
- Manage team budget including contracts of vendors, onboarding and offboarding
- Produce monthly team summary of updates for the company – including launches, project updates, and process information
- Manage team toolset, including Jira, design tools, photography licensing, etc.
- Analyze processes and systems in place to ensure the department meets its targets in terms of efficiency, profitability and quality. This includes evaluating current metrics used to measure efficiency, profitability and quality
- Set up and maintain cadence of team meetings, including kickoffs, updates/standups, reviews, and 1:1s for your direct reports
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years in a design operations role, in either an agency or in-house creative/marketing team
- 10+ years’ people management
- Solid understanding of creative workflows, and experience managing various types of media (brand, content, web, video etc.)
- Experience with Content Management Stacks, especially React frontends and decoupled, headless CMS stacks
- Experience with Design Systems a plus, with a focus on growth, maintenance, and evangelism
- Clear and effective communication and presentation skills
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- A champion of process while maintaining empathy and patience for those adopting it
- The ability to look beyond what’s working now, and push for continual creativity and innovation
- A growth mindset ready to take on the challenges of a rapidly expanding company
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.Apply for this Job