Dataquest is an interactive online learning platform for data science. We’re passionate about helping students go from zero to job ready. We help students deeply learn concepts, build projects, work together, and gain the confidence they need to start new careers. Read more about our philosophy here, and read what students think here.
We want to help tens of millions of students worldwide change their lives through data science education, and you’ll play a key role in helping us get there. We’re looking for collaborative and passionate team members, to help us continue to build out our 30+ person remote, global team.
This is a fully remote company and we are open to applications worldwide. You don’t have to match all of the listed requirements to apply, we’re truly looking for people who can grow along with our diverse and global team.
Who Should Apply?
- The Director of Marketing is responsible for ensuring that we meet our monthly revenue goals by attracting signups and working with product to convert them into customers.
- An ideal candidate will have extensive experience in B2C SaaS, and be skilled in identifying and optimizing new acquisition channels.
- Our primary acquisition channels are content marketing and paid ads, and we’re looking for someone who has experience with both.
- We’re also looking for someone who can help our B2B team with prospecting and lead generation as we scale that side of our business.
- Ability to overlap working time with 9am EST 3pm EST
- Experience with developing marketing strategy to support company goals
- 5+ years of B2C SaaS marketing leadership
- 10+ years of total marketing experience
- Experience doing market research and identifying new audiences
- Experience overseeing inbound marketing strategy
- Experience setting and monitoring marketing metrics
- Experience with having accountability to monthly revenue goals
- Experience coordinating with product to influence product strategy
- Experience managing marketing technology tools, especially data tools
- Experience overseeing SEO and content marketing programs
- Experience collaborating with sales teams on prospecting
- Polished leadership skills
- Good coach and mentor
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Adept at managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Transparent and open
- Excellent communicator
- The ability to analyze and act on data
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with and leading a remote team
- Experience developing sales prospecting strategies
- Experience working in online education
- Experience participating in companywide strategy discussions
- Experience leading crossfunctional teams
Some perks of working at Dataquest:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- An annual professional development allowance
- Free Dataquest account for life
- The chance to see your impact on the lives of our students every day
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged and missiondriven team
- The chance to contribute to team direction
- 100% remote with flexible working hours
- A supportive environment where help is always accessible