Testimonial Hero is the video testimonial creation company for B2B marketing leaders.
We believe that the best way to build brand trust, communicate value, and convey differentiation is through authentic and engaging videos showcasing real customers.
We are currently looking for multiple video editors to join our team and/or work on a per-project, contract basis. Everyone on our team brings a high level of enthusiasm for our mission and a passion to grow Testimonial Hero, and you will be working in an extremely motivating environment.
Our Core Values:
- Always be learning and growing.
- Deliver an effortless experience.
- Celebrate work-life integration.
- Details matter. Sweat the details.
Why you want to work with us:
- Exciting mission and positive culture.
- The market leader in our space.
- 100% remote. Work where it is convenient for you.
- Flexible hours. We celebrate work-life integration.
- In-person team retreats for facetime and to have fun!
- Amazing customers who deeply value our solution: www.testimonialhero.com/customers
- Unlimited vacation
As a Video Editor, you will:
- Take raw footage of full video testimonial interviews and edit it down into a compelling 90-second piece that is authentic, story-driven, and high impact.
- Work with our Creative Director to make sure all client video projects are high quality in regards to the editing, storytelling, and associated b-roll and motion graphics.
- Improve and optimize our editing process and editing workflows as you see fit, including data management, workflow management, storage, etc.
- Experience creating concise stories from unscripted interviews.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro X (or both).
- Experience with After Effects.
- A can-do attitude, able to collaborate and receive feedback well.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Interest and experience in video for B2B marketing purposes.