Possibly The Coolest Part-Time Executive Admin Job Ever!
- How 'bout we skip ahead to the prize at the bottom of the Cracker Jack box? We are biased – but we are pretty sure our client is the coolest place to work for, ever. And we really believe that they are changing the world (you will see what we mean when you meet the Founder!) Honestly, the job is not all clovers and moonbeams – there is some good news and there is some bad news.
Let’s get the bad news out of the way first:
- You won’t get rich at this job, but you'll be appreciated and taken care of. The pay is $20-$25/hour. This leader has a long-term growth plan and would love to make this a permanent, full-time role in the future. If this is a side hustle for you and you don't want to grow, don't apply. However, if you are seeking a job to join the “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous”, it is now the “suckiest” part-time admin job ever.
- You've got to read the entire job description. Yes, it's long. But it's worth it.
Now let’s talk about the good stuff:
- This is a remote 1099 subcontractor position. No stuffy suits and no high heels. Just think of the amazing impact you’ll make in your yoga pants. That’s right, basically, you win back hours of your day not fighting traffic! Okay, so that part is maybe not the greatest, but there are some (truly) great things.
- Do you have a passion for bitcoin? Awesome – you are who we are looking for! This serial entrepreneur has been evangelizing blockchain technology and mining bitcoin since 2011.
- The work is fun, fresh and dynamic in a customer-centric environment. You will be working directly for this multi-faceted entrepreneur, Brad, and helping him with a mix of projects and support.
- We're not big on stress! So, while you will be expected to work efficiently and get things done, the focus here is on open communication, & having fun while making an impact.
- The hours are super flexible. We will work with your schedule to get a routine that works for everyone. #nowakingupat6am
- You will be the right hand to a visionary leader ready to take on new projects with you by their side with lots of growth potential. Did we mention they want this to be a permanent long-term role?
Now, let’s talk about the job requirements:
- You need to be the type person who gets joy out of organization and maximizing efficiency. Every day, you will bang out a list of stuff. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff. You're a systems and process nerd and organization of all the things is your sweet spot.
- You'll be a gateway for customers and clients, you'll help manage the founder's email, calendar, and projects. You'll be his second brain and help keep him on track to do what only he can do.
- Customers are #1 in our world – we cannot do enough for them! Your brand of service leaves people feeling seen, heard and cared for.
- You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable experiences to other people. Friends and bosses say you're a trustworthy, intuitive, human with high integrity who makes magic happen. You're not afraid to engage, clarify, educate, or pick up the phone to build relationships with our customers and team.
- You are meticulous, even anal, with the numbers and processing payments. Those we partner with expect exact, timely and transparent transactions.
- You will be on the computer a lot. So, an understanding of social media, email, navigating the web, and other computer-based stuff will be necessary.
- You need to nail down the details, scheduling, calendaring and being a manager, motivator and uplifter is key to your success in this role. People will rave about how they felt after engaging with you and the Founder will wonder how he ever lived without you.
- They want you to really care about your work. No seriously, REALLY CARE.
In short, your job is to help Brad in any way you can. And to have fun at work (who wants a job that isn’t fun?!?). Our office is casual, but we do expect professionalism and punctuality.
The role requires 2-5 years of direct EA experience to C-Suite Execs. But what they don’t expect is perfection. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done attitude. When you have questions, you will find the answers with a quick Google Search or DM to our team.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we're here for it. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it…we prefer getting paid as well) this is what we offer: This is a part-time, admin job. The pay is $20-$25 an hour and the hours will be 10 a week. If you want more than that, don't apply. Remember, they want to grow this into a permanent role, so you've got to want to grow too.
In addition to being a detailed person, you'll know the secret code is: 8542 when you apply. You'll also pay close attention to our instructions and be responsive to our requests, yes, even the one asking for a Loom video (look it up, it's super easy). We can only move as fast as you do.
We want our right fit to start as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to make sure we mesh with proficiency and culture.
We can’t wait to meet you!