We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team at Zapier. Interested in helping grow a product that helps the world automate their work so they can get back to living? Our Executive Assistants are essential members of the team and have a wide breadth of exposure across the organization. A successful candidate is detail oriented, able to complete complex tasks with little guidance, and enjoys taking on new challenges. If this sounds like you, then read on
We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Zapier. To help share a bit more about life at Zapier, here are a few resources in addition to the job description that can give you an inside look at what life is like at Zapier. We hope you’ll take the leap of faith and apply.
- 3+ years as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or something similar.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Background in managing multiple, large teams across multiple geo locations and time zones
- Ability to learn and understand our business to help prioritize meetings and tasks for the CEO.
- Power user of common web apps like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Slack, Trello, etc.
- High integrity and moral compass. Ability to show discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Attention to detail and ability to switch between tasks with ease.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders as well as internal and external partners.
- Self-starter who has the proven ability and eagerness to take on additional tasks as needed.
Things You Might Do
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including arranging travel plans, scheduling meetings, generating itineraries, and compiling documents to help prep staff for meetings.
- Prioritize, manage, and respond to incoming and outgoing email, including those confidential in nature.
- Coordinate and schedule internal meetings and presentations; gather and prepare necessary materials and/or equipment.
- Record and distribute meeting notes and ensure completion of follow up items.
- Plan and carry out research and/or analysis needed for various projects.
- Complete a variety of special projects that emerge as part of the day-to-day routines in managing a fast growing company.
- As a part of Zapier’s all-hands philosophy, help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.