Priority VA is proud to partner with the Operations Manager for a family-owned company renowned for their work installing precast concrete pieces for mid-sized to large buildings. Their family atmosphere fosters collaboration and innovation, where contributions and ideas are valued on merit. While the work they do take skill, focus and is serious business – you can expect some fun along the way.
This focused – but laid-back – Operations Manager believes relationships are our most important asset and seeks and experienced Executive Assistant who believes the same.
This is a remote part-time 1099 subcontractor position starting at 10 hours/week with an hourly rate of $20-$25/hr.
This will be a key role allowing this busy Manager to win back hours of his day through the organizational skills and straight-forward, honest communication of an Executive Assistant.
- Organize and maintain calendars, tasks, and contacts.
- Replying to incoming emails and initiating prompt responses, prioritizing issues to ensure the most critical matters are handled in a timely manner.
- Facilitate day-to-day requests and other critical action items on the executives behalf.
- Entering data into Excel spreadsheets related to Construction Jobs.
- Support and tracking Project Management tasks as needed (updating charts).
- Work on problems of diverse scope requiring independent judgment to resolve day-to-day issues.
- Microsoft Word/Excel
- Blue Beam (for PDF's)