FamPay is India’s first mobile bank for teenagers. With FamPay, teens can do UPI, P2P and card payments without the need to setup a bank account. FamPay allows parents to send money to their kids below the age of 18, which they can spend securely anytime, anywhere, under parent’s supervision. FamPay aims at making payments smooth and fun for children.
Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, we are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long term interest.
About this role
When the entire company takes Customer Support seriously, a department specialized for it needs to be top notch. Being the direct point of contact between us and our esteemed young customers, you ensure that you represent our values, mission and brand image accurately. The Customer Support team at FamPay, like in any other B2C tech startup, can make or break us.
In addition to resolving issues and closing tickets, you deliver a consistent and stunning customer experience. You work closely with the Customer Support Head to understand what queries may arise and ensure customer loyalty is achieved.
If you are a patient listener, attentive to details, use positive language and possess the ability to communicate clearly, we would love to connect with you.
- Manage incoming calls, chat and emails from customers in a timely manner
- Identify & assess customers’ needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
- Manage and resolve customer complaints, escalate to Customer Support Head when necessary
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through an open communication
- Provide accurate & complete information to improve customer satisfaction leading to noticeable results
- Maintain records of every interaction and forward to concerned team member whenever necessary
Apply only if you have
- Proven experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving performance
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi
- Ability to work in shifts
If you have worked in a fin-tech company
If you have worked in a B2C tech startup
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why was this not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
- Competitive Salary
- Gadgets of your choice
- All meals on house
- Medical Insurance
- Books of your choice
- Fitness Vouchers