Home Box Office Inc. seeks an Intern for the HBO General Inc. – Talent Acquistion department. This person will rotate between three different managers on the HBO Editorial Strategy & Social Media team to assist in the development and maintenance of all the HBO brand platforms to drive awareness of and engagement with the HBO brand and programming.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- Assist in ideating content and honing an analytics-driven strategy across owned and earned profiles, update programming and editorial calendars with latest announcements.
- Assist with community management and social QA.
- Collaborate with HBO Max around brand-led paid and organic campaigns, assist in asset gathering and delivery.
- A strong passion for HBO Programming and awareness of the WarnerMedia library.
- Strong organizational.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced environment in an industry that evolves by the day.
- Versatility across all digital platforms.
The Nice to Haves
- Flexibility and ability to balance/prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Strong writing skills.
- Curiosity about the digital and social landscape in and outside of entertainment.
Eligible students must be rising juniors or seniors enrolled in a degree granting university or college. Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment. Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, a member from the University Recruiting team will reach out.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.Apply for this Job