Upwork has partnered with a large Enterprise client; a digital media company that publishes articles and videos about various subjects across categories including health, home, food, finance, tech, beauty, lifestyle, travel and education.
They need an experienced Food Photographer to join their team and inspire more than 100 million people globally.
- You will shoot original photos with items you already own or have access to (home/backyards, with natural lighting).
- You will accompany photos for different articles about grilling, barbecuing, food prep and food styling.
- You will gather fresh, photogenic ingredients and use on-brand props for shoots.
- You will style, shoot and retouch recipes and other food-related content while adhering to our brand guidelines.
- We need a sample portfolio of your work, this must be related to grilling and barbecuing.
- You must have access to personal photography equipment.
- You should have the capability to take original photos using your own props and set.
- You must have an eye for food styling and a passion for photography with a foundational culinary knowledge.
- You must own an outdoor gas or charcoal grill and have a strong foundational knowledge of how to cook and photograph grilled foods (access to a smoker is a plus)
- This role is remote; you can work anywhere!
- Flexible schedule, you are your own boss!
- Competitive pay.
- Share your work and expertise with one of the largest award-winning digital media platforms in the world!