The role of the Graphic Support Agent will be to provide assistance in areas of operations which involve rendering images to meet the customer’s expectations, editing designs to conform to manufacturing needs, and to uphold quality control standards for all Zazzle products. The Graphic Support Agent will be responsible for providing high quality image and design solutions to all Makers of Zazzle.
- Provide support and solutions to operations and manufacturing teams to ensure high quality images and designs are provided to meet Zazzle’s quality standards.
- Edit and/or recreate graphics to meet customer expectations and manufacturing needs.
- Resolve basic image and design issues such as color matching and image restoration.
- Work cross functionally with other support departments including Customer Support, Validation, and Planners to provide manufacturing teams with corrected image designs.
- Minimize turn-around time and understands the urgency of all images that have been escalated to the Graphic Support Team requires immediate solutions.
- With some guidance from team members, able to complete day-to-day tasks while obtaining the long-term objectives of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- 2 plus years previous experience using Adobe Photoshop and illustrator in a paid position
- Proficient in Adobe software. (Photoshop and Illustrator a MUST)
- Possess understanding of different graphic file types.
- Must have flexible schedule. (Open to working swing shifts and weekends and O.T.)
- Must have a can do attitude and work well with others!
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Good computer skills and technical abilities.
- Ability to learn swiftly and apply techniques in a valuable and productive manner.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced, high pressure and demanding environment.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and maintain constant organization.
- Administer color matching on image files to meet actual manufactured products.
- Ability to provide image restoration solutions to ensure all products produced meet Zazzle’s quality standards.
- Basic problem-solving techniques related to image and design manipulation.
- Driven by creativity and gets excited with what the possibilities are if given a blank canvas.
- Knowledge of image file formats including: JPG, PNG, PDF, and AI.
- Schedule: Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday Noon – 8:30pm
Location: This position can be located in Reno NV or can be a remote position anywhere in the U.S.
Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Sit for long periods of time designing and correcting images on computer screens and monitors.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, multi-task and maintain constant organization.
- Remote or office setting, production facility.