Pangaea is on a mission to connect consumers around the world with brands they love. We believe that what you buy is an expression of who you are. By empowering brands to reach a global scale, we’re building a smaller, more expressive world.
Pangaea collects and analyzes consumer purchase and behavioral data to create premium, international-first brands for the world’s fastest growing e-commerce markets. Our brands are built on a proprietary internationalization platform with competencies across warehousing/logistics, globally distributed performance creative, compliance and payments.
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve sold our products in 100+ different countries. We have grown to over 100 employees and contractors across several locations in the world. Backed by Google’s AI Gradient Ventures, we’re a rapidly growing startup poised to become a leader in the Direct to Consumer industry.
The Growth Operations Associate will manage inventory for Pangaea’s Meridian brand (https://www.meridiangrooming.com/) across its global network of warehouses and digital marketplaces. You will ensure Meridian has the inventory needed to support its growth – to new geographies, marketplaces, and product lines. Furthermore, you will continually build and improve analytical tools and processes to optimize inventory performance.
- Monitor and manage inventory for Meridian’s global network of warehouses and digital marketplaces
- Forecast long term inventory needs to inform ordering decisions
- Create dashboards and monitoring tools to enhance inventory analytics
- On an adhoc basis, deep dive into specific areas of operations to analyze and address high impact issues
- Proficient in Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SQL and dashboarding
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- 2-3 years of professional work experience
- Experience with Python
- Experience in global operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, engineering
Some Benefits Include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Home office stipend
- Free snacks