Are you looking for a completely remote position with a fast-growing company that’s disrupting an entire industry?
Would you like to learn about building, buying, and selling profitable online businesses and work directly with an experienced and successful team of entrepreneurs?
Do you want to be an integral part of building something that’s big, that’s important, that you’re proud of, and that helps people?
If that sounds exciting to you, then please read on!
Investors Club is an online marketplace for helping investors buy (and sell) profitable online businesses. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to be the point person communicating with buyers and sellers after deals are made and lead them through the migration process, presenting newly sourced deals to buyers and answering questions, and communicating with sellers to help prompt them to sell.
This is not a sales position.
Investors Club is a completely remote team of 8 people (currently). We live all over the world and have many different cultures and languages, but we all share the same internal drive for excellence. We love to laugh, joke, travel, party, and have fun, but make no mistake, our team is full of winners.
Who Are We Looking For?
Someone who is friendly, personable, helpful, and has a fun disposition
You will be the point person talking to business sellers and VIP investors every day so you need to be someone that they all respect and trust. We need a true ‘people person’ with a service-minded temperament.
Someone who is an expert in communications
You will be the point person taking calls, answering questions, and supporting our sellers, so all facets of communication need to be on point from spelling and grammar to phone call etiquette. You need to be incredibly responsive, and expertly written.
Someone who is extremely detail-oriented (anal retentive and OCD welcome here!)
You will need to be highly organized as you’ll be taking care of many customers with varying needs and answering lots of questions accurately. You will be creating prospectuses involving large sums of money., and overseeing contract language. Nothing slips through the cracks here at Investors Club.
Someone who is independent and hungry
We are not micro-managers. Although we have an incredibly fun and supportive team, no one will be looking over your shoulder here at Investors Club, so you need to be self-motivated and have that internal drive to do great work. This position is 100% remote so you’ll need to be able to manage your own time and workload.
Someone who loves new challenges
Investors Club is growing rapidly, and that means we all have to wear many hats. We need someone who’s happy to do whatever it takes, even if that means working outside your comfort box and changing things up from time to time.
Someone with common sense business knowledge
You don’t need to be a business or investing expert (yet), or a marketing/website expert, but you should have a general understanding of what we are doing here, what our sellers need, what our investors need, and be able to support their goals.
You have to be cool
We don’t like working with knobs. We have an incredibly motivated, and fun team and it’s important that you’re fun to work with.
- Scheduling and taking calls with sellers and VIP investors (buyers)
- Managing Deal Transactions
- Negotiating deals from outreach campaigns
- Creating prospectuses and asset listings
- Video call revenue verifications
- Documenting processes and creating SOP’s
- Native English Speakers only. English must be your first language.
- Basic familiarity with finance language and numbers
- Although the position is 100% Remote, you MUST have extremely reliable and fast wifi and a very quiet place to take calls. You must be extremely responsive to all messages.
- You must be able to have incredibly flexible working hours as our customers in various countries around the world and will need to schedule calls at their convenience. USA time zones preferred, however.
- Familiarity with GSuites (Gmail, google docs, sheets, drive, etc). Bonus if you’re versed in Discord and Trello.
- You have experience in SEO, Affiliate Marketing, or building sites
- You have experience either buying or selling websites
- You have previous experience in sales
- You have any experience in finance or investing
Compensation: Based on Experience
At Investors Club you’ll have an opportunity to learn a great deal about building, buying, and selling profitable online businesses. This is a long-term opportunity, and we are looking for someone who is hungry and motivated to grow with us.Apply for this Job