vidIQ’s mission is to advance the creator's journey with actionable data-driven insights. We pursue this through our values of being creator obsessed, lean and fast, and being scientific. We have already helped millions of creators, and we are looking for stunning co-workers to join us in helping millions more.
So Why Join Us?
Our work is exciting as we are transforming the creator analytics space. This has provided many of us the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. Equally, we’ve set up our people for success by giving them professional development opportunities like courses or conferences that will help them acquire desirable skills/experience.
Our company has met the future of work head on, with a fully remote company, capable of giving you flexibility to balance work and life. When it’s time to go on a break, we have an unlimited vacation policy so you can recharge. Lastly, we celebrate our wins and try to enjoy work by going on fun retreats to exciting destinations, such as Spain, Portugal and amazing places to come.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion . We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize diverse talent and an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
So, what will you do at vidIQ in this Product Manager role?
- Establish a product strategy for our fast growing iOS and Android apps
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to drive product innovation and prioritization of your roadmap
- Partner with design and engineering teams to ideate on how to best solve problems, and manage the execution of these initiatives through the launch
- Define and measure key success metrics for every product launch
- Communicate with stakeholders across the company to share the direction and progress of the team while also capturing their feedback and ideas
- Balance customer needs and business goals
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment
This might be for you if…
- You have 3+ years of product management experience with a strong focus on mobile
- You have a track record of driving measurable outcomes
- You are action oriented and data driven
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You practice the continuous improvement formula for your personal development
- You have an incredible amount of empathy
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities