L0105 Lithia Home Office
“Welcome home to Driveway – where you make the rules.”
We believe in the need to deliver to a customer what they want, the way that they want it and we are looking for team members to help make that a reality. Lithia's Digital Innovation Lab (Located in Portland) — the Engineering, Product, and Design teams behind Driveway.com are working towards establishing a digital national B2C brand and developing breakthrough new ways to leverage digital technology within the automotive industry.
Driveway is the only online car retailer that puts you in complete control. Whether you’re buying a car, selling your car or getting service—you can make it all happen from the palm of your hand, at Driveway.com .
We are car buying, selling and service for the modern age with zero haggling, delivery for all car purchases, inventory from around the country and a generous 7-day guarantee that puts you squarely in the driver’s seat.
Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) is one of the largest personal transportation solutions in the United States and is among the fastest-growing companies in the Fortune 500 (#265 in 2019). Headquartered in Medford, Oregon, Lithia is the third-largest automotive retailer with 190 dealerships and $12+BN in annual revenue.
The Brand Copywriter will be responsible for crafting clear and compelling copy for Driveway.com. You will write copy for the website, create content such as explainer videos, research and write educational blog posts as well as brand experiences to encourage lifelong Lithia customers.
The Brand Copywriter reports to the Content Strategy Manager. The role is based in Portland, Oregon and will initially work from home (remote).
- Conceptualize and write clear and concise copy that delivers a brand voice.
- Plan and write longform education articles and marketing messaging.
- Collaborate closely with product designers, brand designers, and Product Managers to create high-fidelity, content and copy to completion.
- Takes research and direction from content strategists to deliver long form copy.
- Uses SEO principles to extend copy’s reach.
- Collaborates with brand design, marketing and product managers on campaign level projects.
Able to present and defend work to stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least four years of experience in copywriting.
- College degree, preferred.
- Experience supporting the full product development process, from vision to launch to iteration.
- Experience translating complex tech and business concepts into clear and engaging writing with a strong,
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.Apply for this Job