We are looking for a visually-oriented Web Designer with experience creating websites for software products and online brands to help our team update and unify our front-of-house web presence over the next three months. This Designer would report to Rainforest’s Design Lead.
- Work cross-functionally across both Design and Growth on a new site-wide information architecture, focused on usability and legibility.
- Create appealing, responsive layouts, while extending an initial set of a new brand/visual guidelines, for the following pages:
- Create a reusable page template for competitor product comparisons.
- Develop tone and content styles with the Design team.
- Provide a portfolio showcasing at least three years of experience designing websites and web-based products.
- Comfortable designing and releasing websites with Webflow.
- Comfortable working in Figma.
- Experience working with remote companies/design teams.
- Experience with SEO, designing growth-oriented flows geared towards purchase conversion and user acquisition.
- An ability to make design decisions informed by analytics and data.
- Provide references from previous clients/companies.
About The Company
Rainforest's mission is to enable quality to just happen. We are driven to create new ways for software engineers around the world to deliver exceptional product experiences and spend less time worrying about the time-consuming task of quality assurance testing.
Through a combination of both machine learning and crowd-sourced human testers, Rainforest provides an automated product offering that doesn’t replace the important human aspect of Quality Assurance but rather works to shorten the feedback loop of the testing life-cycle itself.
We are a truly distributed team, spanning across Asia/Pacific, Europe and North America. Culturally we believe that life is about more than just work and that we are all responsible to foster a culture which can support a team with a diverse set of lifestyle options.