Are you passionate about pest control and good at writing? Do you have a background in pest control or experience working as an exterminator?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Our site (remains confidential for this job posting) educates our audience of DIY homeowners that want to take care of their pest control problems on their own.
We need EXPERIENCED pest control technicians, or exterminators to help us produce quality content on a regular basis.
We are looking for writers that can write the following:
- “Best of” guides that compare pest control products (including baits and traps)
- Informational “how to” DIY pest control guides
- Insect overviews and comparisons
You must have the following:
- Passion for pest control with background knowledge
- Experience as an exterminator or pest control tech is preferred
- Organized and timely to respond
- Can format and upload to WordPress with proper headings (H1/H2/H3/H4)
Our average article length is 2,000 words, and we are looking for a few writers that will be able to contribute at least 1-2 articles per week of 2,000 plus words. Some of our bigger content pieces will be 4,000 to 6,000 words. These will be assigned to our top-tier writers.
When writing for our site, you'll get your own author bio with picture, and link to your own social sites or website as part of writing for us.
Please complete the entire Google Form Application to be considered for the role.
At this time we are only accepting applications from native English speakers located in the United States. If English is not your second language, please do not apply. Please ensure you submit a copy of your published work to be considered.Apply for this Job