eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or in another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
SUCCESS Enterprises is the leading brand for personal and professional development through inspiration, motivation, and training. SUCCESS inspires 2 million readers a month and has a total social reach of 4.8 million fans. With our continued growth we are looking for a dynamic person to help keep our team organized and be the welcoming face of the brand for our office.
We aren’t just looking for a talented individual, we are looking for a person who wants to partner with the SUCCESS team. While skills and experience are important, a large part of our decision making process will be on the fit between both parties.
- Preparation for daily meetings
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Digital customer service
- Serve in the scribe role in all meetings and disseminate the notes to the appropriate team members
- Act as liaison between teams, units, and external stakeholders
- Lead the writing and editing of letters, reports, memos, and emails
- Greeting and directing visitors at the front desk
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages
- Strategize on ways to improve our administrative processes
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of senior staff
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for team members
- Scheduling appointments for the team
- Helping to onboard new employees
- Strong written and verbal skills are a requirement
- G-Suite and Trello knowledge
- Marketing software knowledge a plus
- Strong focus on multi-project team
- Detail oriented
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply for this Job