Starvox Entertainment produces commercial theatre, concerts, and exhibits. With offices in Toronto, Las Vegas and Mexico City our shows tour internationally. Current projects include Potted Potter, the Art of Banksy, Andrea Bocelli in concert, Champions of Magic, Immersive Van Gogh (Toronto, Chicago & San Francisco), along with Wow Vegas Spectacular at the Rio Hotel Las Vegas, while recent projects include Cats, Evil Dead the Musical, Trey Parker’s Cannibal The Musical, and Hope Rising starring Annie Lennox and Alicia Keys. Starvox is an exciting growing company, having placed on Canadian Business Magazine’s Profit500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies for the past 5 years (we are the only live entertainment company to ever make the list).
Remotely based, we are seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, you will assist with day-to-day implementation and coordination of different digital marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will
- Help revise, edit, and maintain all 10 websites/domains owned and operated by Starvox Entertainment (including 5 e-ecommerce stores).
- In partnership with the Digital Marketing Director, Digital Media Buyer and Graphic Design team, assist in coordinating all creative and copy for digital marketing campaigns, including (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter and Outbrain and Mass Email Marketing)
- Collect and develop weekly reports on all digital marketing campaigns
- Alongside the Digital Marketing Director, develop, manage, and coordinate all mass email communication to all markets, including marketing and operations emails.
- Coordinate and manage deliverables between multiple upwork developers (front end/back end) and the Marketing Director.
- Work closely with the marketing coordinator with digital deliverables for partners.
- Other duties as needed by the Digital Marketing Director
What we are looking for
- 1-2 years’ experience working with a marketing team
- Experience with WordPress & Shopify (Experience with Elementor & Uncode a bonus)
- Experience with managing mass email communication through Mailchimp or Constant Contact
- Experience with customer relationship managers (Hubspot, Salesforce).
- Experience and understanding in HTML and Google Data Studio would be an asset.
- Fluent in English (Speaking & Writing)
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, are able multitask and juggle priorities, have a fabulous sense of humour and love working in live entertainment.
Please send resume and cover letter as well as recent references to email@example.com