Priority VA is proud to partner with the Co-Founder for a family-owned company renowned for their work installing precast concrete pieces for mid-sized to large buildings. Their family atmosphere fosters collaboration and innovation, where contributions and ideas are valued on merit. While the work they do takes skill, focus and is serious business – you can expect some fun along the way.
With over 40 years in the industry and a Co-Founder of the business since 2008, this leader has worn many hats – including one as a mentor. Currently, he is in the “Go Get Business” department (sales and estimating) – managing relationships with past, current and future customers. We are seeking a tech-saavy Executive Assistant to support this hands-on leader with a brand of service that leaves people feeling seen, heard and cared for.
This is a remote part-time 1099 subcontractor position starting at 10 hours/week with an hourly rate of $20-$25/hr.
This will be a key role allowing this devoted businessman to win back hours of his day through proactive support and effective, on-going updates.
Who You Are:
- An EA with 2-3 years of direct experience to business owners
- Proficient at calendar, email and file management
- Accomplished at utilizing technology so he doesn't have to
- Have excellent verbal and written communications in a succinct manner
- Possess the ability to multi-task and keep this leader doing what he does best – “get business”
- Trust is part of your professional and personal brand and and EA.
- Calendar Management