Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, where fin-tech meets philanthropy. From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
The Social Media Manager will plan, implement, manage and monitor Givelify’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase Givelify’s customer base while growing our share of voice. You will be tasked with growing our social media footprint, driving web traffic, qualified lead generation, and brand awareness. Analytics will serve as the springboard to bring Givelify’s brand value to life and fuel business growth.
Some of thee meaningful work you will perform:
- Create and push high quality and engaging content across various channels, primarily for social media while supporting other marketing writing needs
- Manage the company’s social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media channels
- Develop paid and organic strategies across social media channels in alignment with organization’s business strategy
- Establish and maintain a social media content calendar, that effectively increases brand awareness and reinforces brand value with employees, clients and prospects
- Perform social listening and monitoring with the intention to create audience-focused content and improve the customer experience by interacting with customers
- Monitor, track and report on social media metrics performance for on-going improvement
- Write blogs to support overall content strategy needs
- Develop audience-focused content while applying knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Refine content as necessary to increase the effectiveness of search rankings, engagement and conversions
- Monitor and share digital and industry latest trends and best practices and use insights to develop effective, engaging social media campaigns
We welcome your experience and talents:
- BA/BS in marketing, public relations, journalism, communications and/or related field
- 3-4 years of experience in digital and content marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in social media
- Ability to support building a social media marketing plan and execute at a tactical level
- Proficiency in using Sprout Social
- Bonus experience includes demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging
- Provide a portfolio of writing samples and industry-related work
What Sets You Apart:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business, adapted to our various channels (social, blog, email, etc.).
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible with changing demands
- Excellent organization, planning, execution and time management skills
- Strong research skills to develop engaging content
- Basic SEO understanding
- Ability to analyze content performance and apply analytics to strengthen social media presence
- Motion graphics or video animation skills a plus
Our People & Culture
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that wow factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.Apply for this Job