Acting as an operational escalation point for a customer-aligned team of Network Operations Center (NOC) technicians, ensuring prompt resolution or escalation of any and all tickets, building and maintaining a relationship with our customers, ensuring our shared pools of technical resources are properly caring for our customers.
The Support Group Lead (SGL) is a highly visible, customer facing position with the following responsibilities:
- Minimize churn by ensuring a knowledgeable, consistent, and positive experience for our customers
- Maintain knowledge of problematic sites and use that knowledge to facilitate quick resolution or escalation of any outage
- Monitor all customer inquiries, complaints and outages, and assist in effective resolution
- Act as an escalation point for all members of the NOC team as they work to resolve tickets
- Maintain an expert level knowledge of our customers
- Develop a relationship with key stakeholders within each account. Use this relationship to improve the SD reputation and enable us to participate in additional opportunities.
- Ensure proper communication to key stakeholders during and after an outage situation
- Act as an advocate for your assigned customer group
– Facilitate resolution of open items throughout support, conference, break-fix, PI, PSG, and development.
– Continue a regular dialog with your account team peers in other departments; Sales, PI, Call Center, etc.
– Ensure the support team is following all policies and procedures related to your assigned account
– Review dashboards to ensure we are meeting SLAs hourly/daily/monthly
– Motivate and drive the team to maintain the following KPIs
– Prepare documents for customers and management and manage follow up
- Assist the training department with teaching specific customer standards and expected KPIs
- This position does not require hiring, firing, or performance management of any employee
- Other duties as assigned
- 12+ Months in a highly visible customer facing position
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of basic networking principles preferred
- Previous account management and leadership experience preferred
- Previous education in Network Management a plus.
This position requires a highly-motivated individual willing to work as part of a team in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Providing excellent customer service and maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times is expected. A proven track record of punctual and consistent attendance must be provided. Flexibility in scheduling a must; evenings and weekends.
This position can be remote based but required to be based in the USA.Apply for this Job