We’re looking for an experienced HR Manager to work on all HR related projects happening at Mailbird to support our rapid growth.
What will you work on?
- Handling the whole recruitment process (validating needs, writing job descriptions, interviewing candidates, communication, etc)
- Making sure new hires are being onboarded properly
- Putting in place performance management: Making sure that goals and KPIs are set and clear for the team members and the managers.
- Doing 1 on 1 with team members to support managers.
- Setting up training and career management
- HR reporting (budgets and forecasting for HR-related costs)
- All the other tasks around HR and Team Happiness
- Handle payroll with our Business services teams (Escalon & Livit).
- Manage time off requests, coordination and planning with team leads.
- Handle tax filing and forms with our Business services teams (Escalon & Livit).
- Coordinate with legal team for international HR and recruitment affairs.
- Team member documentation management, record keeping and filing.
- Staying up to date on changes to employment and international contractor policies and requirements.
- Maintaining the Mailbird Company Handbook.
- Setting budgets and organizing company retreats.
- Researching and creating systems processes for:
– Professional development
– Goal setting
– 1 on 1 meetings
- Advising and reporting to managers to strengthen individuals and overall team
What will you bring to the team?
- A meticulous mind and a strive for perfection.
- Solid experience with HR Management & Recruitment.
- A high level of autonomy and initiative-taking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong desire to work remotely.
- Competitive full-time contractor pay, based on experience and qualifications.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Teamwork retreats in a tropical paradise.
- Regular coaching and training with a focus on personal and professional growth.
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid time off a year.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
Mailbird is a unified email client with popular communication and productivity apps integrated. Mailbird has won multiple prestigious awards and voted the best email client for Windows both by users, PCWorld, IT World, and many others. Mailbird has been featured on BBC, Forbes, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, and much more. Mailbird is partnered with other awesome companies such as Evernote, WhatsApp, Dropbox, Asana, and Slack. Work with an exciting and passionate international team across the globe.Apply for this Job