Do you have experience editing, cleaning up, and making all types of copy explode with personality and quality? Does coaching and mentoring writers make you feel warm, fuzzy, and good inside? Do you secretly wish you could be a panda? If so, we want to talk to you 🙂
Anyone who has worked in digital marketing long enough knows: Finding high-quality content is a major pain in the butt. Panda Copy is a brand new fully bootstrapped start-up, helping change the way marketers and agencies request and buy all types of content.
Our customers subscribe to our service for one flat monthly fee, and then simply request as many projects as they need completed throughout the month. It’s win-win!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Editing and proofreading content to ensure it meets the quality standards, tone, and readability that our customers demand (and deserve). Things like blog posts, web copy, ad text, etc.,
- Acting as point of contact to customers – sending along their copy and answering any revision requests
- Provide virtual coaching, mentorship, and feedback on edits from junior writers and editors alike, with the goal of making your life easier and our business better
- Help our senior editor and writers create better processes to make our operation smooth and successful
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE USA, CAN, OR WESTERN EUROPE. Our customers require strong native English grammar and phrasing.
- You should have at least a few years experience editing / proofreading all types of copy including blog posts, website content, ad text, landing page text, and longer form content.
- You should be incredibly scrappy, passionate, and willing to go the extra mile as a team. We’re small and truly believe there is no “I” in team, nor “me.” (Nice try!)
- You should be extremely independent – we all have better things to do than be micromanaged.
- You should have a natural intuition to find better ways of doing everything. We’re learning as we go and open to any and all feedback, improvements, and ideas.
- You should have experience providing good (and bad) feedback to writers – to help make them better writers, as well as make your life easier
- You need to be a Slack, Google Docs, and WordPress guru. We’re remote, and communicate virtually with folks around the world.
- You know how to find the diamond-in-the-ruff writers from around the world.
- You have been part of a similar service in the past and are looking for something new and exciting
- During downtime you’re happy to write some of your own copy and show us all what perfection looks like!