We’re looking for a dog-lover and owner with a passion for dog wellness and nutrition.
We are starting a homemade dog food/treat website and we are investing in written blog content to become the go-to source for information about dog nutrition.
The website and our branding are in development and we are using using proceeds and expertise from previous online businesses to support these strategies. This is an opportunity to get involved with a brand new startup from the ground floor.
In this role, you will be writing about specific recipes we make (we will share picture and a structured brief for each), their health benefits, and additional articles related to dog nutrition (what human foods can dogs eat? How to store homemade dog treats? What are the most healthy dog treats on the market and which should be avoided? etc.)
You do not have to be a dog nutrition expert, but an interest and passion to do research, learn more about the subject and translate that knowledge into our blog is 100% necessary.
In addition to a passion for dogs/nutrition/wellness, we want to make sure you bring the following:
- Strong experience writing for SEO
- Proven ability to write with a fun and easy-to-read tone/voice while also being authoritative and trustworthy
- Experience writing for an affiliate website
- Native english-speaker (US/UK/Canada and Australia/NZ residents only)
- Dog owner & lover
- Familiar with cloud-based file sharing/creation (i.e. Google Drive, etc.)
- Competitive Rates: 4-6 cents (USD) per word
- 3,000 – 5,000 words per week
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work