Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role
Kraken is looking for a Director of Product Marketing that will lead the team’s efforts in developing our product positioning, creating powerful messaging, supporting development of our go-to-market strategy, and leading the execution of key launches and campaigns that push our products forward. This role is cross-functional in nature and will require tight partnerships with Product, Growth marketing, Customer Success, Business Development and various other teams across the company.
- Lead a growing team of product marketers by aligning their efforts to clear objectives and measuring success against well-defined metrics
- Craft and own messaging and positioning to convey the value of Kraken’s products
- Define the content strategy to ensure comprehensive and updated marketing and support integrated marketing campaigns
- Drive product launches, ensuring the playbook is executed and other GTM teams can implement their launch plans
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing team to permeate product messaging across web and other customer-facing communication vehicles
- Create and manage research projects to better understand current market trends, the broader competitive landscape and existing user needs
- 5+ years of overall experience in product marketing function with 2-3 years of proven success both building and leading product marketing teams
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual) with demonstrated success building company and product narratives that have resulted in category disruption and measurable impact
- An excellent leader that will play an instrumental role in marketing leadership and contribute to the overall marketing momentum and culture.
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player and strong collaborator who knows how to drive success working with diverse teams.
- Someone well versed in product marketing frameworks, but knows that instinct is what truly drives success
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.Apply for this Job