Talent Opening: Senior Project Manager
Please properly review this job posting from beginning to end. There are specific application details and steps we would like candidates to follow as part of the Strategyzer recruitment process.
This is not a role for a consultant or coach.
Strategyzer’s success depends on its stellar people who help companies around the world build new engines of growth based on our proven methodology and technology-enabled services.
We are a fully remote virtual team that stretches across 12 countries. Our team contributes directly to the unique company culture we have today and is committed to transforming traditional management practices to build a truly great place to work.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager who thinks big and can navigate between the worlds of a project manager, product owner, and consultant. We need a person who can help carry our world-class value propositions to the next level.
Team members at Strategyzer enjoy:
- World Class Team: Be part of a highly visible, globally recognized organization, and contribute to a paradigm shift in strategy and innovation in the world’s leading enterprises.
- Flexible Working: Work from anywhere in the world, or from our physical office hubs in Toronto, Canada and Zurich, Switzerland.
- Growth Allowance: Professional and personal development is important at Strategyzer. All team members get an annual growth allowance for conferences, courses, certifications, coaching, and more. We also include an annual book allowance.
The Senior Project Manager’s Mission & Outcomes
This role is for a builder who can help launch new offerings and a subject matter expert who is a master at distilling the best of both project management and agile methodologies to lead teams effortlessly.
Your mission is to…
- Partner closely with Strategyzer’s leadership team to capture, create, and execute project roadmaps that are designed alongside our business priorities.
- Setup best practice processes and rituals that achieve maximum performance and accountability.
- Provide clear direction to multiple internal project teams and work with our external partners to ensure our business goals are reached.
- Lead high impact initiatives end to end, from defining requirements all the way through to deployment, in iterative agile ways.
This is the chance for a successful candidate to collaborate and evolve our flagship value propositions in a fully remote global team that is also pushing the boundaries of organizational design and productivity.
The successful candidate will immediately contribute to these following value propositions:
1. Strategyzer Growth Portfolio.
Strategyzer’s Growth Portfolio value proposition helps companies establish a solid innovation strategy and ecosystem; implement clear governance structures; measure innovation risk and return and make evidence-based investments. This is a value proposition with different possible starting points based on the company’s innovation capabilities.
The Senior Project Manager needs to coordinate the Growth Portfolio project teams that will continue evolving the roadmap of our flagship value proposition.
2. Strategyzer Masterclasses.
Our physical and virtual Strategyzer Masterclasses are world-renowned for being hands-on and practical with extremely high energy, countless exercises, and tremendous take-home value. These events are attended by leaders, senior executives, strategists, innovation managers, entrepreneurs, consultants, or business coaches, and have been built off of the global recognition from our four best selling books.
The Senior Project Manager will lead the planning and execution of our 2021 Masterclass events.
3. Strategyzer Cloud Academy.
The Strategyzer Cloud Academy is an education platform with scalable training courses. These courses equip enterprise teams with the tools to create more value for their customers and their business.
The Senior Project Manager will help define the roadmap and build a production team to enhance our Cloud Academy offering.
Requirements For The Role
All potential candidates will be scored on the following competencies.
1. You are a great human being.
We want world-class human beings who:
- Strive to show deep care and empathy for your team members.
- Have strong integrity and morals that drive your accountability.
- Are open-minded to the views of others, and constantly work to improve themselves for the betterment of the whole team.
2. You display great technical performance.
These are the technical qualifications we require:
- 10 years of proven experience across project/agile management, product launches, and consulting, having worked across business functions and levels of management.
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Professional certifications: Scrum, PMI, or equivalent.
- Experience in coaching project teams on project management and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency with the latest project and remote management platforms (fostering visual driven collaboration).
3. You are a great collaborator.
Collaboration is key to our success as a team. We want a Senior Project Manager who is or has:
- Incredibly hungry and wants to make an impact with our team.
- A customer-first approach to delivering value.
- Enthusiastic about learning our methodologies and tools.
- Able to weave between autonomous and collaborative working styles.
- A strong writer and communicator for a fully remote, global environment.
- Not afraid to iterate on an idea or prototype if it means we create better value.
- Able to focus on the bigger picture while paying close attention to the final details that will get us to success.
- Is open to constructive conflict, and can navigate challenging feedback.
Senior Project Manager
- Remote Worldwide
- Job Openings
- Senior Project Manager
- Apply To Position
- Use My Indeed Resume
- Apply Using LinkedIn