Holler Law Firm, LLC is a family-oriented and employee-led business with a successful multi-state real estate closing practice. We provide a boutique solution to the title insurance industry by leveraging cutting-edge technology, innovative business services, and a growth-oriented operational model. With nearly two decades of experience, Holler Law Firm provides exceptional real estate closing services to our dedicated portfolio of clients, who have trusted us with their business for many years. Our dynamic environment offers unique career opportunities for driven individuals to meet new challenges and grow within the organization. This will be a work-from home job, but you will be a full member of our team.
Holler Law Firm is looking for closing coordinator to join their team. The position is open to candidates who are detail oriented, organized and can demonstrate the ability to work quickly, accurately and under pressure. Candidates must exhibit professional written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate resourcefulness and the ability to seek answers from the correct sources and noting those answers for future reference to enhance your ability to work independently. Having prior customer service/call center experience is a plus. Candidates should have a positive attitude and the desire to contribute to your team, be self-motivated, and able to work in a high-volume and, at times, stressful environment. Some evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Schedule an attorney or notary to conduct a closing using computer applications, and sometimes via phone. Sometimes requires outside the box thinking!
- Contacting borrowers to confirm appointment details and ensuring they are aware of state and/or client specific requirements
- Monitor cut off times for closing documents, working with clients, borrowers and attorneys/notaries to solve problems caused by doc delays
- Address problems that arise during closing
- Resolve or escalate client, attorney or borrower concerns
- Ensure Attorney bills are created correctly
- Help team maintain service level standards by assisting with responding to email inquiries from clients
- Respond to phone calls and emails.
- Document and note all files with detailed and accurate information.
- Participate in team and company meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Contribute to the positive company culture.
Qualifications, Skills and Expertise Required
- University Degree or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients tactfully in high-pressure customer service situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with extended hours when required (especially at end of month)
- Strong attention to detail is required as all positions involve responsibility for ensuring accuracy on critical real estate and mortgage lending documents
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and customer service experience
Full, Affordable Benefits
Employees enjoy excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k plan, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount Program, and more! Available subject to participation requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Holler Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process