Mindojo is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world’s top media brands such as Bloomberg LP. We’re building a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact through our upcoming line of products.
In the Recruiter / HR Generalist role you will with all your creativity identify high-quality active and passive candidates. You will find great satisfaction in seeing candidates you found become our new hires and you will take pride in spearheading the on-boarding process and keeping them engaged and motivated on their way.
We have a brilliant team of content experts who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We can offer a full-time or a part-time contract for a remote recruiter / HR generalist. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy plenty of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We’re continuously looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
- At least 2 years of experience in a recruiting role
- Experience of successful filling all levels of positions within the organization
- Ability to “sell” the vacancy and the company during the recruiting process
- Previous experience managing a high-volume of open positions
- Positive attitude and strong sense of empathy
- Excellent people skills
- Strong common sense and good judgment, particularly knowing when to escalate problem areas/issues
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Presentable appearance and work environment for conducting video interviews
Bonus points for:
- Experience in an HR Generalist role with recruiting responsibilities
- Deep knowledge of different interviewing techniques, such as behavioral, case interview
- Expertise in developing and implementing HR policies
- Strong computer proficiency and experience with G-suite tools (Google Sheets, Docs, etc)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
What you will be doing:
- Full-cycle recruitment for IT, Marketing, Product, Sales, Academic positions
- Developing a pool of best candidates in advance of need
- Direct search and headhunting
- Building excellent candidate interviewing experience
- Actively participating in developing new and improving existing HR processes such as onboarding, adaptation, rewarding, performance review and monitoring, corporate culture, employer branding and whatever else fascinating you have in mind
- Working towards creating a healthy and friendly work environment by focusing on employee’s feedbacks and needs
- Escalate team members issues when appropriate and ensure satisfactory resolution
- This is a remote position.
- Competitive compensation including bonuses based on performance
- Talented and friendly colleagues
- Ability to work from home/anywhere in the world
- A chance to play a part in revolutionizing education worldwide