Are you a ‘people person’? Tech-savvy? Love social media? Then we’d love to meet you! We’re looking for a Community Manager who will act as the face and voice of the Codeverse brand and manage all of our online community communications — including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter and more.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop highly-engaging content. You should possess great customer service skills, enjoy building relationships, and have the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. You should have a confident voice and be excited about the opportunity to have the freedom, ownership, and responsibility of speaking on behalf of Codeverse.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Help convert fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, and captivating social media interactions
- Use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly
- Wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data
- Help grow our follower base and brand presence through social tactics like giveaways, influencer partnerships, etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, and algorithms
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative, appealing, and consistent in brand voice and tone
- Manage our Parent Facebook Group driving engagement and increased sign ups
- Develop and manage ambassadors to post about Codeverse and create a mutually beneficial relationship
- Taking creative pictures and videos, adding captions and CTA’s
- Streamlining our social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for graphics, copy, and other elements.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- A true love and interest in social media and consumer engagement
- Experience as a social media specialist or similar position
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use social media for impressions and brand awareness
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok
- Understanding of social media KPIs, web traffic metrics and SEO
- Experience doing buyer persona and audience research
- The ability to speak, write, and think with the Codeverse voice
- A strong voice and confidence to put yourself out there on behalf of Codeverse