To develop and drive the FIVE x 5 marketing strategy, producing engaging marketing campaigns that generate new business leads/subscriptions and build the FIVE x 5 brand.
Who are we?
FIVE x 5 is made up of a small, passionate and friendly team who serve the craft distilling market!
We take huge pride in supporting our customers with regular feature releases, industry-leading support, and ongoing product education – and they love us for it!
Its not all work though – we are a fun and sociable team who really care about each other and are passionate about personal, professional and commercial growth – we may be biased but it is a really cool place to work!
Come join us!
What is unique about the role/ Company?
- You will get the opportunity to work in a close-knit team with lots of support and attention so the learning will be second to none!
- Our culture and environment are fun, down to earth, and inclusive – every role is important, so you can really make your mark!
- You’ll not only get the opportunity to make a key contribution to the way we run our business locally but you’ll also be able to navigate your future career within the wider Volaris Group globally – the best of both worlds we think!
- Perks? Generous PTO allowance, a competitive base salary, and a market-leading discretionary bonus scheme for all permanent full-time staff; great benefits; regular social events; and a host of training and development opportunities. We also offer a comprehensive onboarding process and give you access to experienced industry experts both locally and across the globe as part of the Volaris family – all with a view to helping you grow your career and perform at your best, both inside and outside of work!
What will I be doing day-to-day?
In a nutshell – you will develop and drive the FIVE x 5 marketing strategy, producing engaging marketing campaigns that generate new business leads/subscriptions and build the FIVE x 5 brand.
In a bit more detail, the role will cover:
- Develop and deliver a marketing strategy to attract leads from new customers
- Build and manage the marketing budget for FIVE x 5, measuring ROI
- Write rich content that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, case studies, eBooks, info graphics, etc.)
- Interview customers, industry experts and internal product teams for industry thought leadership content and product feature updates.
- Create educational content materials for existing customer base.
- Build and deliver content-based lead generation and nurturing campaigns to surpass revenue targets
- Monitor and manage all leads including verification/qualification and lead nurturing
- Create materials to help nurture qualified leads and move them along the buyer’s journey
- Promote content through a number of digital channels including email, social media, SEO and the company website.
- Act as a community manager for all of the Five x 5 social media channels.
- Effectively use a marketing automation platform to create landing pages, call to actions, emails, workflows and other digital campaign assets, working with external design agencies as appropriate.
- Organize and execute all events for FIVE x 5 including their tradeshow attendance and company webinars.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Monitor and manage all marketing performance using the HubSpot marketing automation platform.
- Work closely with the sales team to adjust strategy and execution as required, based on results
- Any other reasonable duties as required by Management
Who will I report to? Caroline Calhoun, General Manager
What do I need to be eligible to apply?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Marketing, Business, Communications, or related subject with strong academic results
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B, content marketing-focused role, including –
- Experience of building sales pipeline via market, customer, and competitor awareness/intelligence/analysis
- Proven experience in a content creation role
- Experience of lead qualification and nurturing
- Experience of social media management
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner through producing written materials (blogs, case studies, feature articles etc.)
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively interface with senior management, product teams, external agencies and customers
- Demonstrable passion for building relationships and supporting sales activity
- To currently hold independent right to work in the US (or if remote, in the country you reside)
It’s not a deal-breaker but we would really like it if you also had:
- Experience of marketing automation tools e.g. HubSpot
- Experience in a marketing role within the software sector
- Knowledge or experience of the craft distilling/brewing market