Elevate is recruiting part-time Editors for our Medical Legal service line. The Editors will be responsible for ensuring proper grammar, formatting, branding, and content of sensitive reports containing patient medical and billing information. These positions are remote-based, but require local daytime availability.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review small to large Excel workbooks of data for accurate application of formulas, cross-referencing totals, and ensuring comments and analysis match the content.
- Format spreadsheet borders, shading, fonts, branding elements, page scale, and print area.
- Edit documents for correct grammar and spelling.
- Professional writing and/or editing of business documents experience preferred, but not essential.
- Must have some experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous professional employment required.
Skills for Success
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills preferred, but not required if a quick learner.
- Exemplify attention to detail, strong critical thinking skills, and a passion for vigorous, accurate writing.
- Constantly catch typos in written materials, inconsistencies in TV scenes, and improper grammar used by those around you.
- Enjoy working from home and can offer flexible hours based on business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly is essential.
- Critical thinking skills are necessary.
- Attention to detail.
- Independently motivated.
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback to and from peers.
- Using email professionally in business communications.
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with Adobe Professional preferred.
- Video conferencing familiarity.
- QuickBase navigation (once demonstrated).
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree preferred.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company's legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate's achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 – Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global).
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.comSee more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/Follow us on social mediahttps://www.linkedin.com/company/elevate-serviceshttps://twitter.com/ElevateServicesApply for this Job