Mattermost is the industry’s leading open-source enterprise-grade messaging platform. Customers including Intel, Ubisoft, Samsung, Cigna, BNP, European Commission, Social Security Administration, and Affirm use Mattermost to enable their teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere. Many of the world’s leading privacy-conscious enterprises like The US Department of Defense work better by connecting people, tools, and automation to increase developer collaboration using Mattermost. Our private cloud messaging platform offers secure, configurable, highly scalable messaging using web, mobile, and desktop applications and provides deep integrations with hundreds of SaaS and on-premises tools and applications.
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you’ll learn more about working at Mattermost and apply!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our company’s senior-level managers and perform a variety of administrative tasks. This is an integral role supporting our leadership team. You will manage multiple priorities while remaining flexible and adapting to change, and will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. Project management experience is a plus. Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and curiosity are required. Success in this position includes the ability to establish a strong internal network within and outside the department, anticipate executives’ needs, and develop a strong knowledge of the company’s business model and culture.
- Support multiple executives in EST & PST timezones
- Calendar, travel and expense management for multiple executives
- Attend some meetings to take detailed notes on action and follow up items
- Draft internal communications as required
- Assist in the full life cycle of recruiting including booking interviews, liaising between the hiring team and the candidate, and preparing onboarding tasks for senior management roles
- Ensure executives are prepared for meetings by obtaining and reviewing materials in advance
- Maintain and track managers project lists and goals and partner with internal teams to ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Provide general support as needed, including backup coverage for other EAs
- Minimum of 2+ years experience supporting 3 or more executives
- Successful history of managing calendars, expenses and travel of multiple executives
- Strong prioritization skills
- Comfortable communicating across multiple platforms (email, phone, video text)
- Strong attention to detail
- Event management experience a plus
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Experience in a startup environment (preferred)
- Experience working remotely (preferred)
Mattermost is a remote-first company with staff living and working across the globe. We are currently hiring staff in these countries/regions:
Australia – Canada – Chile – Finland – Georgia – Germany – India – Mauritius – Philippines – Poland – South Africa – Turkey – Ukraine – Uganda – United Kingdom – United States
We are constantly working towards adding more countries/regions to this list, but first we need to make sure we are compliant with local laws and regulations, which takes time.
Mattermost is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against staff or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!Apply for this Job