Full Job Description
Valnet Inc. is looking for a freelance remote Social Media Coordinator (Marvel/DC Comics) to join its social media team!
As a Social Media Coordinator, you'll be responsible for sparking and maintaining discussions with readers, as well as scheduling Spiderman and Arrowverse content on our Facebook pages. You will have the opportunity to work with our social media team to ensure the success of our initiatives.
- Increase engagement by starting discussions with our followers.
- Replying to comments on our Facebook pages.
- Replying to inbox private messages on-brand and in a timely manner.
- Mining and scheduling content on our Facebook pages.
- Work collaboratively with the Social Media Team on a daily basis to innovate outreach.
- Choosing article links that will be posted on our Facebook pages with provided tools.
- Manage 2 niche Facebook pages.
- Flexible 3-4 hour schedule per day, 5 days/week.
- Good understanding and experience of social media management.
- Great knowledge of pop-culture.
- Open-availability and willingness to check-in during evening/weekends.
- Ability to work from home.
- Strong English communication skills.
he hiring team at Valnet will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the teaApply for this Job