Requisition Title: Luxury Customer Service Representative Supporting Premier Automotive Brand – Fully Remote Opportunity! (02QSK)
We offer $14.00 an hour, provide competitive benefits and the opportunity to permanently work from home. PLUS, you can expect more than a job!
- Competitive compensation- we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness
- Culture of Service- to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork– belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges the value in your contributions
- Respect– a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive– to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
Do you have a passion for service and helping others? Our Concierge Specialists provide customized, easy, effortless experiences to some of the most beloved automobile brands in the world. We support luxury customers by creating relationships based on understanding customer needs, concerns, lifestyle, and preferences. In this role, team members are empowered to make decisions and think creatively – whatever is needed to drive customer loyalty.
- Own the customer experience from the very beginning to the end – build rapport and anticipate needs through authentic connection and curiosity with customers.
- Promptly process and answer/resolve customer inquiries, concerns or technical questions, determine the appropriate actions based upon job aids, research, and existing desktop solution tools and taking the appropriate action with utmost priority, speed, and accuracy to ensure service level metrics are achieved and excellent service is provided.
- Understand the use of technology, scripts, and product knowledge. Actively listens to the customer providing answers, while controlling the call to lead the customer in an efficient professional manner.
- Provide recommendations to leadership regarding the resolution of recurring problems. Assist in the formulation of problem-solving techniques for newly discovered issues.
- Maintain exceptional product knowledge as it relates to technical support. Remains knowledgeable of product and service offerings, current industry products, and technologies.
- Partner with other vendors as necessary for troubleshooting and resolution.
- Research and resolve billing or payment issues.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are properly logged into the CRM tool to allow for an accurate historical view of customer contacts manage follow-up log and audit documentation of customer files.
- Use additional resources and escalation points including diagnostic information, technical manuals, and call history log to find solutions for basic to intermediate level issues.
- Recommend changes to departmental policies and procedures to improve support services provided to the customer, as needed keep the Supervisor informed of any issues as they arise.
- Attend team meetings, 1 on 1s, focus groups, and training sessions as scheduled.
- Handle additional projects and assignments as needed and fit individual skillset.
- High school diploma required Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience in training, public relations, sales, marketing or customer service
- Previous experience supporting customers through phone interaction preferred
- Experience or interest in working with technology is preferred
- Experience with customer contact systems is required
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with and appreciation for electronic devices and computers, along with a willingness and ability to quickly learn new technology
- Solid computer skills, internet-savvy, and experience using CRM software