Happy Mammoth is a fast growing natural food tech business selling across Australia and the United States. We specialize in formulating, producing and marketing gut, digestive and microbiome health foods and natural supplements, designed to help our clients make long-lasting positive health changes and start living very full lives again.
What You Get:
- Competitive salary in USD
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world such as your home, co-working space or cafe
- Lots of variation to keep the day-to-day exciting
- Free access to books, courses and anything else that helps improve your skill set
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager with at least 3 years’ experience to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term and long-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Manage and Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop an editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content for both readers and Search Engines
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing coordinator (3 years)
- Experience in managing a team
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- You must have grown something – E.g. a social media account, a blog, a YouTube channel, your own website etc
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Experience in the health industry