WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
We consider each and every applicant who applies to work with us. While we encourage in-house employees, roughly 70% of our teamwork remotely thanks to Time Doctor, a time tracking software. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent written English with strong proofreading and editing skills
- Knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and various standard style guides such as AP
- The ability to write marketing copy for companies in various industries while capturing their brand voice
- The ability to manage a small team
- A general understanding of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, etc.
- An interest in learning to use blogging software such as WordPress
- An interest in learning how to write for the web and SEO practices
- An interest in learning about branding and online marketing (SEO, SEM, Social Media etc.)
- The motivation to work as a team player but also independently on projects with minimal supervision
- Qualities such as dependability, reliability, initiative, and a positive attitude
- Previous copywriting experience in a professional setting (preferred)
- A degree in English, public relations, advertising, creative writing, or a related field (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail and be deadline-oriented
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone, webcam, speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- As a copy strategist, you will be managing the production of marketing and advertising copy for client websites including eCommerce and lead generation businesses.
- Copy editing for grammar, spelling, content quality, and to ensure that the brand identity and value propositions of each client are represented.
- Conducting keyword research to optimize client websites (We will provide training on this process)
- Maintaining production and editorial campaign calendars for multiple clients.
- Copywriting & editing for media publications including press releases for our company and various clients.
- Working with remote copywriters and internal Coalition team members on projects from their first concept to the time they're published
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.Apply for this Job